Top Rangoli Designs For Diwali 2015
Unique & Simple Rangoli Designs & Images For Diwali
Diwali is right around the corner and so is the time to decorate our home. Everyone loves rangoli designs on their doorstep and hence we decided to compile some of the best and unique rangoli design inspirations that you can get inspired by this Diwali. Rangoli is a decorative art in India which has been made by people for more than 5000 years. It is traditionally applied to welcome goddess Lakshmi to the house. Rangoli designs are done all over India in different ways. The traditional designs vary as we travel across the country and here are some of our favorites!
Beautiful Rangoli Designs & Images For Diwali 2015
1. Sanskar Bharti Rangoli Design: This is the most popular rangoli design of Hindus and in Maharashtra especially. In this kind of rangoli, they use three to four fingers to make the designand use white powder to make the rangoli border. The colored rangoli powders are added later into the designs. These designs are very attractive and colorful.
Also Read: Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair
2. Ganpati Rangoli Designs: Rangoli patterns depicting Ganesha are also extremely popular during Diwali. You can incorporate any deity design in your rangoli design and create a magnificent rangoli by adding bright colors to it.
3. Peacock Rangoli Designs: Another popular choice, we Indians just love featuring our national bird, don’t we?The peacock rangoli designs are generally easy to draw and give you a good opportunity to use a bright color combination as well.
4. Simple Flower Rangoli Designs: For all those busy birds and beginners, go for some simple rangoli designs for diwali with flowers. This will not take much of your time or effort and will look equally appealing.
Also Read: Top Festive Gifts For Men
Diwali Rangoli Designs & Patterns
5. Intricate Colorful Rangoli Designs: If you are already an expert at Rangoli application, then here are some intricate designs that you can recreate. This designs are super attractive and an amazing choice for Diwali.
6. Free hand rangoli designs for Diwali 2015: Most of the rangoli designs are done with dots, but you can try free hand rangoli designs too if you are good at art. You can replicate any design easily so you don’t necessarily need to follow a pattern.
Also Read: Latest Mehendi Designs For Hands
These were our top picks as the best rangoli designs and patterns for Diwali 2015. Hope you all loved the post and do tell us your favorite designs in the comments!
Guest Post By Divya