I’m soooo excited to be writing this post! I recently got my first Liebster award from the stunning Shikha Agarwal of Sorelle Grapevine. She is one of the most supportive and helpful person I know of and it is truly an honour to have gotten this award from her. Thank you so much Psych! :*
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I think it’d have to be the time I used to go to school and how every morning my dad used to hold my hand and walk me to my bus stand. He used to play these memory games with me till my school bus came to keep me from getting irritated and throwing a tantrum 😀 Having lost my dad at the age of 16 this is one of the many memories I have of him that I deeply cherish!
2. What was your 1st experience with makeup?
Umm too hard to remember. I have loved makeup forever and ever. I remember as a kid how I used to wait for mom to leave for work and my maid to sleep so that I could raid my mother’s wadrobe and apply ALL of her lipsticks at once(yep kept applying browns,pinks and maroons on top of the other) , applying her compact until I had a white face LOL and all of her bindis! 2-3 bindis on the forehead,one on the chin,one each on the cheeks and at times on my nose as well. That must’ve been one funny sight now that I think about it.
3. If you won the lottery what would you first splurge on ?
Oh Boy! I guess I will buy anything and everything I see at Sephora! Its the candy land for us beauty fanatics,I tell ya!
4. What are your pet peeves (name two)?
I have a huge list but I guess my biggest pet peeves are people torturing innocent animals just to get kick out of it and those who talk loudly in public! ughhh just can’t stand it!
5. Which famous person do you want to meet the most & why?
Bobbi Brown! I’m totally enamoured by her grace, intelligence and business skills. I would love to meet her some day and pick up on some of her knowledge 🙂
6. Are you a dreamer or doer?
A bit of both. You gotta dare to dream to take actions to fulfill them, right?
7. If you could wish for something for yourself (could be anything) what would it be?
Makeup is something that is my one and only passion and I would love to become a MUA someday. Doing something you love everyday must be one of the biggest joys of life. I’ll surely be the most content girl in the world if I ever become a successful MUA 🙂
8. Which is your most favorite piece in your makeup collection right now?
Without a doubt my Sleek Contour Kit. It is one of the best products I’ve purchased and has become a staple in my makeup stash.
9. Did you ever wish you were born as something else (man/animal)? If yes/no then why?
Oh god,no! I’m pretty happy with the life that I have. It is not perfect but I wouldn’t exchange it for the world.
10. What is the motto that you live by?
Excellence is a choice greater than limitation 😉
Rachna of My Beauty Express
Mayuri of Vanity Unravelled
Heena of Vanity Case Box
Shivi & Garima of Cosmochics
Raji of Indian Beauty Maniac
Arzoo of Beauty & Makeup Love
Sahana of Glamour Journals
Poorva of Beauty-full Journey
Sangeeta of Beauty Swish
Sugandha of Glam Me Gal
Here are my questions to you 🙂
1) What made you start a beauty blog? What motivates you to continue blogging?
2) Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
3) Favourite childhood animated movie?
4) What is the one item in your makeup stash that you cannot live without?
5) If you could visit any country in the world, which would you visit and why?
6) Do you have any pet names? If yes, how did you get them?
7) Do you have any phobias? Name them
8) Which living celebrity would you like to know?
9) What turns you off the most?
10) Where do you see yourself 10 yrs down the line?
Waiting for your answers,girls! 🙂