Home Remedies For Glowing Skin- Find out how to get glowing skin naturally!
We all aspire to get flawless skin & glowing skin, especially women. Going to a salon or spa for beauty treatments may not be possible for everyone, especially those who are working or don’t want to spend exorbitant amount of money. Thus, why not try home remedies for glowing skin that are natural and organic way of maintaining a healthy, clean and beautiful skin? Here are a few methods that would protect your skin against pollution, poor nutrition, UV rays, stress and enable you to enjoy vibrant and glowing skin. Read on to find out how to get clear & glowing skin naturally.
Home Remedies For Glowing Skin in 10 days!
Lemon is a great natural ingredient for healthy, clean & glowing skin. It contains citric acid that helps in getting rid of dead skin and reducing dark spots. Lemon stimulates the skin’s renewal process and is also helpful in naturally bleaching the skin and improving the skin complexion.
• In order to soften and moisturize your skin, rub fresh lemon juice on your neck and face and let it rest for ten minutes. Later wash it off with lukewarm water. To have extra clear skin, rub cucumber slices over your facial skin. Continue with the process every alternate day. Follow these home remedies for glowing skin for dry skin and you will have well nourished and radiant skin.
• Mix the juice of 2 lemons with equal quantity of sugar and apply on your face, neck and hands. Scrub it for ten minutes in a circular motion and wash with lukewarm water. Your skin will glow like never before! This is one of the best home remedies for glowing skin instantly
Turmeric is a magical spice whose antiseptic and skin lightening qualities are unsurpassed. It reduces scars and all kinds of marks on skin. It helps in getting rid of skin inflammation, allergies and skin disorders caused due to infection. This magic ingredient also brightens dull and dead skin
• Make a paste of pineapple juice and a tablespoon of turmeric powder and apply on your neck and face. Let it dry and wash with lukewarm water. This method helps in reducing spots and blemishes on the skin, if used couple of times a week. It is one of the best natural tips for glowing skin and you must follow it religiously!
• Mix equal quantities of chickpea flour, turmeric powder with milk and apply like a mask on your skin. Let it dry and later wash it off using lukewarm water, scrubbing gently. This method helps in lightening skin tone and reducing scar marks effectively, if used weekly.
Honey is yet another excellent moisturizing agent. It clears the skin from within and its antibiotic properties help in getting rid of infection. This ingredient gives great results and will help you get glowing skin naturally!
• Honey can be applied directly to the skin in raw form. Let it dry and rinse off with lukewarm water. This will moisturize your skin from within, making it soft and tender like a baby’s skin. Apply it once every day and say hello to clear and glowing skin soon.
• Mix one teaspoon of honey with a couple of teaspoons of milk and add a teaspoon of chickpea flour to it. Apply it as a mask over your skin and let it stay for half an hour. Rinse off for a clear, radiant skin. This home remedy is really effective for getting glowing skin in summers and reduces the tan.
Aloe Vera has antibacterial properties and helps in reducing inflammation, acne and soothes irritated skin too. It also possesses astringent properties that clear scars and reduces large pores. Moreover, it helps in stimulating new skin cell growth and has a moisturizing effect over the skin.
• Take an Aloe Vera leaf and tear it to extract the gel. Apply this gel on your face and neck. Let it dry and rinse off using warm water. Use this tip daily at night for a naturally beautiful skin. This is one of the most helpful and natural beauty tips for glowing skin that helps reduce dullness, acne scars & pigmentation.
Baking soda plays a vital role in balancing skin’s pH level that leads to clean skin. Additionally, it acts as an antiseptic & anti-inflammatory agent which helps in reducing the signs of pimples, acne and dark spots. The ingredient also helps in exfoliating the skin, removing impurities and dead skin.
• Make a mixture of baking soda with water or lemon juice and apply it as a paste to your face and neck. Let it dry and clean with lukewarm water. Use this home remedy at least two times a week to exfoliate your skin.
• Mix equal quantities of honey and baking soda to make a paste. Damp your skin with water and massage over your skin for a couple of minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water first and later with cold water. This will close your opened pores. Use this remedy once a week for clear & blemish-free skin.
Those were our effective & natural home remedies for glowing skin. Hope you find it helpful and do let us know your thoughts on it in the comment bow 🙂
Guest Post By Maanasi
Best Skincare Posts